Monday, October 29, 2012

Gratitude

October 29, 2012
I am greatful to be alive!
I am greatful I get to talk to my kids every day and see Nick and Mickaela.
I am greatful my husband puts up with my mood swings.
I am greatful that I have wonderful friends who think of me as family.
I am greatful that I have love to give and there are people who love me.
I am going to go the whole day without drinking a pop!
I may feel overweight, but I am going to research recipes to eat healthy.

Hope and Pink
Shades of pink, stages of breast cancer
Pink scrubs, pink scrub caps, pink blankets, pink pens, pink shoelaces,
Lighter the shade, earlier the stage
Complete response, what’s that?
Pink, Positive, Prognosis, Pathology, Phase, Prosthyses,
Funny how the letter P has entangled its way into our lives
Hope. Do we see a color or an image?
Hope. A feeling not an emotion; an adjective, not a verb.
Your life now in the hands of doctors, medicine’s, surgeons
Your new normal now.

No comments:

Post a Comment